The VIP Merlin Annual Pass Golden Ticket Experience is an Animal Breakfast Experience:
Arrive at Sea Life for 9am where you will be greeted and allowed early access to the centre (before we open to the public).
First things first our animals need their breakfast! So it’s off to prepare a fishy feast for our resident harbour seals, you will then get the opportunity to feed them.
Once the seals have had their breakfast we will be braving a deep sea adventure around site to see some of our wonderful animals such as our pyjama sharks, octopus and even a loggerhead sea turtle!
After we have completed our adventure it’s time for you all to get your breakfast too!
Once you have all finished your breakfast we will head over to feed the otters their breakfast (they are a bit lazy so wake up a little later than most).
Then it’s off to prepare some food and feed our native sharks and rays at the Viking seas!
You are then able to enjoy making new discoveries around the centre at your own pace and have some more fun with a round of pirate adventure golf!
Important bits and bobs
- Golden ticket holders can book this Golden Experience by calling Scarborough SEALIFE on 01723 373414 – they need to give at least two weeks’ notice (the penguins like having some time to tidy up before receiving visitors)
- One Golden Experience ticket is needed for each V.I.P. who wants to come.
- Junior ticket holders aged under 18 need to be accompanied by an adult.
- On the day of your visit, you need to remember to bring your valid V.I.P. Merlin Annual Pass/es and Golden Experience ticket/s.
- Each guest will be given a hot drink and hot sandwich of your choice up to a maximum value of £5.
- Once you have booked this event and used your Golden Experience ticket, it’s non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Besides this small print, the usual V.I.P. T&Cs also apply, as do those for SEA LIFE.