If you can present one of the following documentation along with your ticket, then you will receive a free carer ticket:
• Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or Personal Independent payments for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book
• Attendance Allowance or Carer's Allowance letter of award
• Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded
• A Blue or Orange badge, or
• In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI).
You will be required to purchase your tickets online for your party in advance to guarantee entry. You are able to receive a free carer ticket on the production of documentation.
Please note: All carer tickets must be reserved ahead of your visit alongside your main website booking. Where a carer option is not available within the ticket option you have selected, you can instead use the ‘open reservation’ ticket option to reserve your carer space(s).