If you can present one of the following documentation along with your ticket, then you will receive a free carer ticket:
• Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or Personal Independent payments for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book
• Attendance Allowance or Carer's Allowance letter of award
• Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded
• A Blue or Orange badge, or
• In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI).
You will be required to purchase your tickets online for your party in advance to guarantee entry. You are able to receive a free carer ticket on the production of documentation.
Please note: Pre-booking a time slot to visit us is essential, including for Merlin Pass holders. Please book here.
All carer tickets must be reserved ahead of your visit alongside your main website booking. Where a carer option is not available within the ticket option you have selected, you can instead use the ‘Other Tickets’ option to reserve your carer space(s).